Canceling Your Housing Agreement

Please see the links below for specific information concerning how to cancel your housing agreement in: Faculty and Staff Housing, Family Housing and Single Student Housing. 

Please contact the University Apartments Office at, 989-774-3284 or by fax at 989-774-6410, if you have any questions.

Single Student Housing Cancellation
Family Housing Cancellation
Faculty and Staff Housing Cancellation​


1200 S. Franklin St • Mount Pleasant, Mich. 48859
Phone: 989-774-4000

CMU is an AA/EO institution, providing equal opportunity to all persons, including minorities, females, veterans, and individuals with disabilities. | CentralLink
Copyright Central Michigan University, Mount Pleasant, Mich. 48859 | Phone 989-774-4000 | Privacy Policy | Feedback | Full Site