Foreign Travel Contact Information

​​IMPORTANT INFORMATION - For Employees Traveling Abroad for Official University Business/Academic Purposes

Print these pages, complete the University Program and Personal Information sections, and carry it with you when you travel. Note: 800, 866, and other toll-free phone numbers do not work outside of the United States and Canada.


Office of General Counsel
Phone: 989-774-3971
Fax: 989-774-2477
Web Site:

CMU Police
Phone: 989-774-3081
Fax: 989-774-2470
Web Site:

Human Resources
Phone: 989-774-3661
Fax: 989-774-3256
Web Site:

Faculty Personnel Services
Phone: 989-774-3368
Fax: 989-774-4250
Web Site:

Office of Study Abroad
Phone: 989-774-4308
Fax: 989-774-3690
Web Site:

Payroll & Travel
Phone: 989-774-3525
Fax: 989-774-1069
Web Site: Payroll Site
or Travel Services Site

Contracting & Purchasing Services
Phone: 989-774-3929
Fax: 989-774-3466
Web Site:

Risk Management, Environmental Health & Safety 
Phone: 989-774-3741
Fax: 989-774-1303
Web Site:

Student Health Services
Phone: 989-774-6599
Fax: 989-774-4335
Web Site:

Workers' Compensation - 24 Hour Injury Reporting
Phone: 989-774-7177
Fax: 989-774-2177
Web Site:

University Program Information

Contact Risk Management for current program details.

CMU Business Card
Call (800) VISA-911 for the Benefit Administrator and for Claim Reporting.

If outside of the United States, call collect at 0-410-581-9994.

Chartis WorldRisk
24-Hour Travel Guard assistance through Foreign Liability Insurance Policy.
Call (800) 401-2678 Toll-Free from the United States and Canada. When outside the U.S. or Canada place your call collect at +01 (817) 826-7008.