Billing and Payments

 Warriner Hall


Log in to CentralLink and follow the link under Current Amount Due located in the Student Quick View section of the homepage for access to QuikPay, CMU's online billing and payment service provider.


Log in to CentralLink and follow the Pay My Bill link located in the Faculty/Staff Quick View section of the homepage for access to QuikPay. 

Authorized Payers

Follow this link for information about the Family Educational Rights & Privacy Act (FERPA) and authorizing third-party access to your student billing account. 

Parents and other individuals for whom students have created an Authorized Payer account in QuikPay may log in to review statement information, make one-time payments or set up a CMU Payment Plan at

Non-Student Accounts

Non-student accounts may be established for businesses and some individuals that don't meet above criteria but contract with the university for certain billable services. Online payments* may be made at this link. 

*Business Partner ID number required at login. 

Online Payments

Electronic Check (ACH)

To process an electronic check payment, you will need:

  • Bank routing number
  • Checking or savings account number
  • Primary accountholder's name and contact information

Credit/Debit Card

CMU accepts MasterCard, Visa, Discover and American Express payments.

A non-refundable service fee of 2.85% will be assessed for all credit/debit card transactions. The service fee transaction will be listed separately on your credit card or bank account statement. 

To process a credit card payment, you will need:

  • Credit card number
  • Expiration date
  • CVV (security) code
  • Name of cardholder
  • Billing address

International Bank Transfer

Central Michigan University and QuikPay have partnered with Flywire to offer a streamlined and cost-effective method for processing international payments from students' home countries. 

Flywire Payment Information

​Mail / Other Payment Options

For the security of your payment information, please note that credit card payments are not accepted and will not be processed when received by regular mail.

Paper Checks

You may print a copy of your statement and mail it along with your check* made payable to Central Michigan University to:

Central Michigan University
Attn: University Billing
Bovee University Center #119
Mount Pleasant, MI 48859

*Please include your name and campus ID number on mailed checks to ensure accurate and timely processing of your payment. As a general rule, allow 7-10 days for mailed check payments to be posted to your account. 

Domestic Wire Transfer

Please call our office at 989-774-3618 for wire transfer instructions. ​

Come See Us! 

You may pay in person at OneCentral or drop your payment in a Student Account Services and University Billing Office drop box.

Drop boxes are located immediately outside OneCentral in the lower level of the Bovee University Center and in the metered parking lot between Warriner Hall and the CMU Bookstore (off Franklin Street, Lot #10).

Contact the Student Account Services and University Billing Office at 989-774-3618 or by email at with any questions or concerns.